PURE Index market letter – service package!
- Extensive fundamental analysis
- Worldwide company data evaluated
- Consideration of the intrinsic company value
- The 5 most important financial indicators analyzed
- Double-digit minimum growth rate of return on invested capital, earnings per share, sales, cash flow and book value per share per company
- Calculation of future stock price of a company using different P/E and EPS values
- You can purchase the stock of a company at a very attractive price
- We show you the pearls of the world’s stock-listed companies
- It is the Warren Buffett strategy!
- Everything together in a market letter!
We collect for you all worldwide relevant data from thousands of companies within indices which are examined by us and calculate the most significant results with specially developed algorithms. Within the indices, we create a classified ranking according to the companies’ data quality. This ranking is called the
We are currently investigating automated companies listed for instance in the Dow Jones, S & P 500, NASDAQ 100, DAX 30, MDAX, SDAX, TEC DAX, EURO STOXX 50, CAC40, FTSE 100 and many more.
Manual analysis of this complexity and extent is nearly impossible. A manual analysis for only one company, providing help is given by a computerized spreadsheet, would take about 30 minutes to complete. For the S & P 500, with 500 companies alone would take about 250 hours, i.e. completion within more than 10 days, if you worked 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
By purchasing PURE Index, we offer you the opportunity from our analyses of thousands of businesses worldwide to benefit in the best possible way.
Investigation of the high number of companies month after month is almost an impossible task. We provide these analyses in an adequate amount of time, with our unique automated analysis which is available here online.
At a high level analysis you will get comprehensive fundamental analyses of companies on the international financial markets. The important, is separated from the irrelevant information to maximize your success for your investment decisions.
We are using reliable data providers like Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Nomura Research, Zacks and many more.